Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What I wore Wednesday ~ Mouse Style

I can't believe she is Fourth grade already. Each year I look at these pictures and realize I am loosing more and more of my baby girl and gaining more teenager. I am not sure I am ready for that stage. This year Mouse has decided she wants more say on her clothes. She always has had a say but never seemed to care, this year she is all about picking things out. I am excited to see what she comes up with.
T-shirt: Justice
Tank Top: Target
Skirt: JCPenny
Bag: Marshall's
Shoes: Thrifted

I am also excited that she is letting me style her hair. She is one that has been not wanting her hair touched for years. This year she let me braid it!

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy &
~ Cassi
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I think you have a little model on your hands!

    My daughter started 4th grade this year, too. She still hasn't gotten into style yet. Unless wearing blue polka dots and orange stripes *is* her style. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...