Friday, September 7, 2012

Five Minutes and Instagram

Fridays I fluctuate between Five Minute Fridays and InstaFriday. But we are all community here, right? They can be combined into one post.
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from this week that match the words of this week.

Topic: Graceful

This week I stopped and watched you a lot. My girl child teetering on her tweens. You are all legs. My tiny yet fierce child. I watch you.

I prayed for the grace I never had to wash over you. Instead you follow fall in my path. You and are two of kind forever tripping and twisting and spilling everything in our wake.

But still in that wake you leave a grace that astounds me. You my child emit a grace that comes from within that has nothing to do with poise.

Mouse on the right with her Friend.
You know you are a blessed child of God and through it his Grace shines.


Join up on either or both groups. Or just go check out what the others are sharing.




~ Cassi

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. What graceful girls...I combined posts this week too...the Five Minute Friday and Random Journal Day at Beneath the Surface...it's a monthly link on Fridays...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious tribute to you graceful little angel... Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You write about grace with such grace! Such a sweet post that bursts with mamma love and hope for your mouse. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last photo made me catch my breath. His light is all over that face. I feel like I could reach out and hear her whisper her heart. So, so beautiful... in photos and in your words of love and heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post! :) I didn't even know that InstaFriday existed! I'm glad I do now. ;) Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful words & photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...