Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I wore Wednesday ~ Belted

I am loving the red skirt I made this summer. I think I wear it every other week. This fall I am looking for other ways to wear my skirt that are less nautical. Here is my stab at red with brown.
Skirt: made by me
Sweater and T-Shirt: Target
Belt: Thrifted

Mouse also got dressed up this Sunday for church. I do love that she wants to have her hair done this year. She wanted wavy hair for church so the night before we braided it in three sections.


Her new skirt has little deers on it, so cute!
Skirt: JCPenny
Shirt: Target
Boots & Belt: Thrifted


What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) & One little Momma (What Kids Wore Wednesday)

~ Cassi





Pin It

10 comments:

  1. you look so fabulous! i love that skirt, cassi! and mouse?! she is so adorable i can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your outfit!! I like brown and red together, and have been wearing it a lot myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good!
    That skirt is a good basic item...what do you think with a white shirt and a short denim jacket?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is fabulous, and I love it paired with the browns on top! Did you use a pattern to sew it? I've started teaching myself to sew and have been too nervous to try anything from scratch yet. Mouse is absolutely adorable, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited that you made that skirt - looks great! I love it with the brown, and also the above suggestion to pair it with a denim jacket or a chambray top would be cute too.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Stopping by from WKWW this week. I linked my daughter's outfit. She has more style than me. Ha! Both you and your daughter look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the red and brown! It is a super cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the red and brown! It is a super cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great skirt! It's even better that you made it. Your daughter is adorable and quite fashionable too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your red and brown color combo looks great and I love your daughters boots. So fun. Thanks for stopping by and linking up!

    Kilee
    www.onelittlemomma.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...