Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What I wore Wednesday ~ Blue Shoes

A few weeks ago I picked up a new pair of shoes, for $6!! Yep, you ready that right. Not my best deal to date. But still a great deal. I also love that I can now wear blue heels in the summer. See, I own these blue suede shoes (because everyone should own a pair, it's just fun to say).

Shoes: Macy's (I think)
Sweater: Target
Scarf: Gift from Sister in Law
Pants: New York & CO

But to me these shoes are very wintery. Then I found these ones at the thrift shop.

Shirt: Vintage Clothing Shop in California
Jeans: American Rag
Shoes: Thrifted.

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy

 ~ Cassi


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. WHAT?!?! I LOVE your shoes, I wish they were mine, great find! :) I found my first pair of blue shoes earlier this year at TJ Maxx, they are wedges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute shoes!! What amazing deals you got! Love the floral top, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...