Friday, April 27, 2012

Five Minute Friday ~ Community

On Fridays we write, one topic, no edits. Just the pure form of writing to write. Join all of with Lisa Jo at The Gypsy Mama.
Topic: Community

Tomorrow is the inRL meet ups across the country. I wish I could be there. We planned a family vacation to California, we leave tomorrow. I am truly excited about our trip. But part of me will miss the Community I will be leaving behind.

In a way it is odd to be sad about it. It's a community I haven't even met yet. But I am at a stage were I am desperate for true community. The kind that feeds the soul and heart.

I will be wearing my inRL t-shirt Saturday and catching the webcasts. I will be praying for the girls that meet. The ones like me that are desperate to fit in, to feel the warmth a Community has to offer.

I look forward to future get togethers with this inRL community.

~ Cassi

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I hope and pray you find the community you desire. It is hard to not have that, and sometimes just as hard when we do have it! Have a great vacation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful trip!! And I pray that God gives you the close community you are desiring!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...