Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I wore Wednesday ~ Owls

I have a growing owl collection. One that started with my Mother's owl bracelet. Now has continued with gifts from Steve and my Mom. Lets take a look at what I have:
Shirt New York & Co
Pants: OK, really these are yoga pants. No I didn't wear yoga pants to work but I forgot to take a picture till I had half changed and then decided not to change back.
Now on to the jewelry:
The first bracelet is my Mother's it has a cool mesh strap that is clasped by the purple eyed owl. The second bracelet Steve bought for me from Etsy.
My newest addition is this cute owl necklace my Mom bought for me on a whim. I wish I would have had her keep her old owl necklace it completely back in style now.
What about you? Are you loving the owl craze? Is it still a crazy or I am behind the style times?

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy

Cassi

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. So funny... we were just talking about owls yesterday, and singing an owl song from SPARKS. Your jewelry is really sweet. I just collect shells. They are in just about every room in my home in some way or another. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...