Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday ~ Primary Colors

Maybe it's the craft room, or what I wore link ups or Steve's encouragement to add color. I have been picking more and more color in my clothes. This past month I have worn the whole rainbow of colors.
Navy Blue Sweater: Thrift shop, Green striped button down: Target
White Sweater: My Mom's, Red turtle neck: Macy's
Red Sweater: Old Navy, White Tank: Target, Navy Skirt: Thrifted, Gray Boots: Bass Outlet

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy The Letter 4 and Marissa at Rae Gun.
~ Cassi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...