Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday~ Grandma Sweater

I have been following this fellow Minnesotan blog for a while now. I love her vintage flair style. Her name is Kitty and Kitty Cotton is her blog. (Check it out then come back)
Back.. good moving on.
When she posted this outfit I knew I had to try it out. I love the pastel color palette 
Kitty Cotton
The mix of girly vintage and the toughness of ripped jeans was perfect. Here is how I made it work.
I didn't have the ripped jeans and for some reason I cuffed mine after I took the picture. I have had the sweater and shoes for ages. But I got the shirt new right before Christmas at Anne Taylor, which could be considered a gift from my Mother in Law since she gave me the gift card a year ago. So glad I held off buying anything till now. I love this outfit. And thanks Kitty for the inspiration.

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy The Letter 4 and Marissa at Rae Gun.


~ Cassi

5 comments:

  1. Lovely post, I enjoyed how you linked back to your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute emulation, Cassi. I love getting inspired by other people, otherwise I'd know even less what I was doing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit, the sweater and top are great! Like others said, I really like how you showed us your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love Kitty's style! And you did a great job interpreting it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it! :D
    PS Your jeans are much better... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...