Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm an Aunt

You've heard me talking about the fact that I was to be an Aunt soon. Well it happened
Baby N was born last Friday at 3:52am, after a very long day in the hospital for Mom and Dad. My Brother and his wife welcomed in their first son. We got to go see him Friday night.
Me & Baby N
All is well and healthy with the new family. They are already at home and settling into the changes of parenthood.
Here is Grandma with her two grandchildren, Mouse and Baby N.
Mouse is getting better about the idea of sharing Grandma and Pa (what she calls Grandpa). She was most amazed at how small his hands were.
~ Cassi

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! He is beautiful and I know he will be VERY loved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... darling! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...