Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday ~ Owl Love

The New Year has started as somethings will change here is one thing that will remain. The What I Wore posts with the other linkers at The Pleated Poppy. Steve and I are continuing our date night Tuesdays it has been a good addition to our routine. Not every date night is a swirl of romance and good food. But it is fun. This past month we have done great restaurants and Sherlock Holmes 2. We have also done grocery shopping and hardware store errands. We end most nights with a group friends for late night appetizers at a local establishment. 
Here is what we wore:
Me:
Scarf: Thrifted
Sweater & Long sleeve tee: Target
Skirt: New York & Co (I think)
Boots: Macy's

Steve:
Jacket: Thrifted
Shirt: Bass Outlet
Shirt: Van Huessen
Jeans: GAP

The Owl in the center is my birthday present from Steve and Mouse. It is a tiny owl on a thin band. The bracelet is perfect small enough to wear with everything. And it's an owl!

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy and Marissa at Rae Gun.

~ Cassi

4 comments:

  1. LOVE that pretty little owl bracelet!

    What a sweet gift!


    Would also love it if you'd stop by for a visit!

    P.S. I'm your newest follower. : )

    ~Abbie (www.fivedaysfiveways.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Owl bracelet! I love the outfit pulled together with the scarf!
    Would love for you to visit me at www.jksays.com
    JK

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit and love the bracelet! i love owls! we would love for you to link up with us on sunday "sunday best dressed". we need some help with ideas on things to wear to church, so any skirts or dresses you would like to share with us would be great! hope to see you sunday!

    -chelz
    griffithsrated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday... when was it? :) Your owl bracelet is very cute. :)

    I haven't been on a date since my last anniversary which was a year ago. :( Boo. Mostly because I've been dealing with health problems. But please keep me accountable to go on at least a couple more dates this year!! I'm glad you guys are enjoying your Tuesdays. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...