Monday, December 5, 2011

Starting a business

As you may remember from this post that I have been in deep prayer and consideration about a career move.
Well I did it. I filed the papers last week.
BRIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY

Yep, that's right I have set up my own photography company. No, this does not mean I get to quit my day job. At least not anytime in the foreseeable future. It does mean I can start getting paid to do what I am already doing.

It is still very new and I am unsure of what to do next but it is exciting. I can't wait to see what God has planned for this adventure.
Until there is more to announce here is a few photos from some portfolio building sessions I did last week.




Well wish me luck in this endeavored.
~ Cassi
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your business!! Being a business owner is a ton of work but it's so rewarding and awesome. I can't wait to see and hear about your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do wish you well. I know that if you have covered this all over in prayer, God is going to be with you ever step! :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you the best of luck my dear...your photos are beyond precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...