Monday, November 14, 2011

Remembering to give thanks

 It's almost the end of the month and I haven't done my review on my newest Dayspring product. So here it is.
What is Dayspring you may ask. Well it is the Christian offshoot of Hallmark. But more importantly it have become more than just a product site. It has become a community of Christian woman by starting InCourage. They are really becoming a one stop shop online to get some Christian inspiration.
One of the things they do is each month there is a listing of products they have on sale which normally (like this one) corresponds with the holiday or season.
What can be more perfect for this Thanksgiving Month then a reminder to thank the one who has made all this (the world not just Dayspring or this blog but all of it) possible.

"To Live with JOY is to See GOD's Goodness" How true is that! This massive solid pedestal is engraved with the message that is such a needed reminder.  
Remember I said massive the pedestal is over a foot high and almost a foot round. And heavy the picture online makes it look a lot smaller. Yes, I know it gives measurements but I just didn't visualize it right. But I love the height it provides. I added some fall squashes to mine and put it on the cedar chest in our living room.  
This is what the whole deco looks like with my new pedestal. Head over to InCourage and check out the other deals the month. Or stop by Dayspring and pick up a pedestal for your self. If you go to the InCourage site first there is 50% coupon for the pedestal and the wooden caddy (which is also great).

Please see my disclosure page for deals of this review and others.

~ Cassi

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What a great decor...I love Day Springs! Thanks again for the gift certificate in the past! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a need piece... I really like the saying. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...