Friday, October 28, 2011

Five Minute Friday ~ Relevant

It's Friday, which means time to join the girls at Gypsy Mama. Write for five minutes on one topic unedited.


Topic:
relevant
"pertinent to the matter at hand,"

The matter at hand to society is not what is Relevant to me.

I don't know what Jersey Shores is about. I have never watched a show where someone is voted off an island (is that even still popular?). I try hard to not watch shows that give parents, kids, families a bad name.

I am not versed in what is Relevant to our culture.

I am trying to stay relevant to my God, my Marriage and my Family. I (we) are in a fight to save our marriage, to grow our faith and be present in our families. Fighting a fight that our culture wants us to loose.

Praying daily for the strength to win the fight.

To daily bring in things that are Relevant to US

~ Cassi

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...