Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I wore Wed ~ Hair Briads

This week it has gone from nice crisp fall to cold and rainy.  It has also been a crazy busy week. We have family in town from Washington. We had a garage sale. Which was good, sold both our couches. So I am now writing this on the living room floor, our Craigslist find doesn't get here until Thursday. And then we had 2 picnics, one work and one neighborhood. So that being said I got one picture for you of what I wore.
Jacket: Thrifted
Shirt: Walmart
Necklace: Macy's
Jeans: American Rag at Macy's
Boots: Bass Outlet

My hair though, I did spend some time on. Ok, really I spent 10 minutes but I like the way it turned out.
I pulled two sections on each side off to the front. Then I pulled the rest back to a loose bun. With the side pieces I braided them and then wrapped them across each other to the opposite side of my head.


~ Cassi

Follow me on Twitter
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. We had a garage sale, too. Felt soooo good to purge!

    Love you fall look and your hair is stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks so cute!! I really wish I was better at doing hair and could actually do something with my hair. Maybe what I need is some time to actually play with my hair, maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...