Monday, August 15, 2011

Sneak peak

On Friday I announced our latest project the conversion of a antique dresser to a bathroom vanity. I thought I would give a sneak peak of what we started with.
Isn't she a beauty! I love the details this dresser has. The veneer was warped and cracked in numerous spots. But the craftsmanship..wow! All the joints are dovetailed and the inside of the drawers are cherry.

We will be making it so the bottom two drawers stay in use and the top one will be glued in place. I can't wait to show you all how it turns out.

~ Cassi


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...