Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sunday Faith Sharing

This Sunday I will be doing the Faith Sharing part of our worship at church.  I am excited to do this.  My topic will be my experiences at Red Rock camp.  Our pastor was at camp and after asking him a question about a sermon he gave around Easter he asked if I would share my experiences at Red Rock to the church.  I may have hesitated for a second or two but then said Yes!

Writing the Faith Sharing has been harder than I thought.  It would be easy to write a promo for Red Rock but after talking to Cassi about the format I decided to write a more heart felt, here is what happened to me at Red Rock story.

Check back Sunday to read my Faith Sharing.

~Steve

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...