Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday - Some Pink

Here is how a typical morning works at our house. Steve gets up way early and heads off to work. An hour or so after he leaves I quit hitting snooze and get ready for work. By the time I am ready to go my Mom is at our house to watch Mouse. I know we are very lucky! This allows Mouse to sleep for another 45 minutes. Which she likes since she takes after me and is not a morning person. It is not till I get home from work do I actually have time to take my what I wore picture. I get home and immediately Steve takes my picture and then we start our night. So it always surprises me when any of us match.
Take this outfit for example. I have never put these pieces together before. Pants & Shirt: New York and Co, Vest: Geoffrey Bean, Jewelry: I think Maurice's and Shoes: DSW. I am actually quite happy with the way the outfit turned out. But I laughed when I got home and saw that Mouse (who just had to get her picture taken too) was in pink, grey and black. 

Her Tank: Target, T-shirt: Walmart and Pants: Children's Place. The necklace is an old one of mine I found. Since she is doing a report at school on dragonflies, I gave it to her. She was very excited. The pink and black hair extension you can just barely see are the new feather extensions. A gift from us when we went to the last Roller Derby bout of the season a few weeks ago.
I am also still working on the braid look. I think I have it down pretty good now.

I am linked up to Pleated Poppy- What I wore Wensday

2 comments:

  1. love, love, love the braids in the hair look! it makes me wish my hair was long again... AHHH! Why did I cut it?
    thanks for your sweet comment over at my blog!
    hope you've had a great day!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the braids! It's looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...