Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday


 This week we are finally feeling the full affects of spring! It is so nice not to be concerned with how to dress in order to stay warm.

My first outfit I wore to work
Sweater: Anne Taylor (I think)
Tank: Target (Thrifted) Target headquarters are in our state and they drop off a ton of product at a thrift store downtown. It is a great place to find deals.
Necklace: Avon
Skirt: So old I have no idea
Socks: You can't see but they are my purple argyle socks you saw here
Boots: Bass Outlet



My next outfit I wore to church. This time the whole family got into it.
I wore:
Dress: Thrifted
Tank: Target
Shoes: DSW

Mouse's whole outfit was thrifted.
Sweater: Once upon a Child
Dress: Savers
Hair clips: I made
Shoes: Oops those are from Target
 

 Steve wore
OK this one I really only know for sure one item.
Shirt: Van Heussen
Jeans: Probably Kohl's
Shoes: Shoe store in Rochester, MN or Bass Outlet.



This is us for the week. We are linked up at The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Cassi,
    Love the outfits! Here in the south we have been dressing for the warm weather for a while now. Don't mean to make you envious!! Just want you to know that someone is praying for you today. I'm a fellow friend through Daysprings' (in)Courage.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...