Friday, April 15, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays

April Showers
bring
May Flowers
We have all heard the rhyme but this year it seems to be in full force. We are getting hit with cold spring showers quite often here. By this time most years jackets are less frequent. But no right now, the cold, damp winds are cutting through. chilling us to the bone.
So this weeks inspiration is some cute spring coats:
Kidorable
I want this set for Mouse soo much! It is so cute and in her favorite colors. But the price is crazy to spend on a rarely used coat.
London Trench Coats
Something so classic about a yellow raincoat. Not the most figure flattering but still I love them. I really should get one. 
Bluefly
Don't you just love trench coats (and the umbrellas). I think they scream classy and fun at the same time. I own one, I will show case next week on Wed. I also just finished a short trench coat for Mouse to wear to school. So come back on Monday to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...