Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

This week I was bad at getting pictures taken or good pictures for that matter. It was cold again this past week. I am soo done with winter. We shouldn't have snow days in March! But we did, it was the first one Mouse remembers ever having. She was quite confused about the whole thing. When she realized that it meant more snow on the ground she burst in to tears! She was crying because she couldn't ride her bike yet. Then we snuggled down for some tv watching for the day.

But this is what I wore so here it goes.
First picture,
Jacket and Tie: Thrifted. The jacket is white with brown stripes and the tie is brown with tiny white polk-a-dots.
Shirt: stole from husband's closet (I have no white button downs isn't that weird!)
Jeans: American Rag
Headband: Made myself
Bracelet: Vintage

Second Picture: Snow Day outfit
Sweater: Target
T-shirt: 0.96$ at Old Navy!
Jeans: American Rag
Flower pin: made myself
Necklace: gifted

3 comments:

  1. If I participated in this linky, everyday my picture would be exactly the same: Old Navy Yoga pants, tank top, white athletic socks. Embarrassing? Yes. But it's the SAHM uniform, right? Good thing I go to church so I have an excuse to do my hair once a week! I love the second outfit and your big smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubby's shirt looks so good, nothing like a crispy white button down!

    <3 Cess O.
    The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfits ! I love that you stole hubby's clothes ! Cool !
    Very cold here too and the 3 year old wants to play outside...oh tough...It will get warmer soon :)
    XOXO
    Frenchy
    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...