Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

This week I found some great deals at the thrift stores. I picked up two dresses, a blazer, tie, shirt and shoes. That was just for me I also found a cute top for Mouse.

But my real deals came from Old Navy. Now, I must start out by saying, I haven't been to Old Navy in maybe a year. So maybe their deals have got better. But I bought two shirts, Mouse a t-shirt and a pair of flip flops for $15!! My shirts were $4 and 0.97$ Sweet!!

So here is what I wore this week.
Shirt: My $4 Old Navy shirt. You can't see it well in the picture but it has a double row of ruffles at the top.
Pants: New York & Co
Necklace: Claire's
Boots: Not pictured, I took them off already. But I did wear cute little ankle boots from Macy's

*And really not sure what is going on with my hair here.*
Skirt: Thrifted. One of my favorite finds.
Shirt: New York & Co
Socks: Target
Boots: DSW
Necklace: Avon
Every time I think of this necklace I am amazed at how cute it is and from it being an Avon product. (Sorry no offense to Avon, but I always think old lady but really they have cute stuff.)
Dress: Thrift find this week.
Sweater: Target
Necklace: Gifted
Boots: Bass Outlet (Because it just won't warm up here.
Jacket: New York & Co
Tank: Sears or Kohl's (I can't remember)
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: Red Rivet
Boots: Target










This post is linked to Pleated Poppy What I Wore Wednesday party

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the purple dress...looks like spring and you could even wear it on Easter Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...