Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Another week of what I wore Wednesday is here. I did much better documenting my outfits this past week. I got some clear shots and even have a tutorial in the works from one of them!
To start out this group of outfits I have Mouse and I headed to a Mardis Gras Tea. For this we decided to wear our Fleur De lis clothing.                                     


On Me:
Sweatshirt Jacket: Walmart: I added the Fleur De lis on it         
Tank Tops: Target
Scarf: Thrifted
Jeans: American Rag
Boots: DSW
Necklace: The Rusted Chain, click here to see more of Becky's work

On Mouse:
Hat: Thrifted
Shirt: Target (Last year)
Pants: Target
Boots: Thrifted

Here is a close up of the necklace. When I first got it years ago. (I actually won it, I believe) There was two black straps. But I am not very careful with my jewelry and this year, I broke one of the straps but it still works. This necklace is no longer available but she has lots of others to choose from. Like these, I might need to get these to match the necklace. You can also check out Becky's blog here.
To work  wore: 
Sweater: Target  
T-Shirt: Anne Taylor   
Pants: Gap  
This shirt is were the tutorial comes in. Because not only am I not careful with my jewelry, I am also kind of rough on my clothes. (And I promise this shirt is way cuter in person than in this picture) But stay tuned tomorrow and you can see how I fixed the Shirt!      
I wore to work:
Skirt: Thrifted (really comfy t-shirt material)
Sweater: Target
Tank: Old Navy
Tights: Target
I wore my black boots with this to keep my legs warm.

This post is linked to Pleated Poppy What I Wore Wednesday party

2 comments:

  1. I love that tan/olive shirt with the maroon flower pin;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the thrifted skirt! I wore a 100% cotton one this week also, that I picked up from Goodwill. It's sooo comfy, like yours. That print on yours is awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...