Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I Wore Wensday

I actually really like the looks I came up with over the weekend. Friday is jeans day at work, I love that day!

Friday:
Jeans: American Rag
Long sleeve tee: Target
Dress: I don't remember, I bought it for our trip to Jamaica last year
Boots: Amazon.com


This Saturday I judged a Sr High speech tournament. So I thought I would go a little bit edgier for the look. Which I think turned out ok. But there is a funny story to go with it. When judging speech you go to three rounds with students. It wasn't until round three that a student was nice enough to inform me that I still had the size sticker on my shirt. Really round 3!! So embarrassing..  

Saturday:
Flannel: Pacific Sun
T-shirt & Tank: Target
Shorts: Thrifted
Black Tights
Boots: Macy's

Sunday for church I wore a new shirt, or should I say Steve's new shirt. Steve bought a long sleeve t-shirt the other day on my prompting. But when we got home he decided it was a bit too small. So I took it. One I love the colors (gray and black) but I also like the words on it.


Sunday:
Sweater: Target
T-shirt: Pacific Sun
Hair Flower: Made by me



This post is linked to Pleated Poppy What I Wore Wednesday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...