Friday, February 4, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays

This week has spiraled out of control. Have you ever felt like you have been living a dream and suddenly you woke up. You woke to realize what you thought was reality is an illusion. That has been my week. It is honestly just to painful to go public with at the moment. It might always be to painful.
Today I need to be inspired to get out of bed. I need to be inspired to remember that there is more to my life than this pain.
I hope if you have every felt this way that these pictures inspire you too..
Simple pleasures Fresh Coffee and Familiar Books
Friends

My Faith

My Daughter
 Most importantly this little girl keeps me smiling. Reminding me why I need to tread water and not drown in this pain. My goal right now is to try and find away within myself to not uproot her life as much as possible. I know because of her and God I can make it through this.
Here is a song that seems appropriate to me..

1 comment:

  1. My heart aches for you! I am praying for you - now - at this very moment... praying that you WILL FIND HOPE - TODAY. I pray that you have found it already. God can turn the greatest of trageties into the greatest of blessings, and HE LOVES YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! Prayerfully follow His lead, and He will perform miracles in your life. Remember this when things look their darkest.
    Hugs...
    Corine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...