Friday, January 28, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays


Mouse helped me design this one

This is your anthem, get your hands up
We are fire inside, we are lipstick and cleats
We are not going home, we are playing for keeps
We are girls with skinned knees, we are concrete and grace
We are not what you think, you can't keep us in our place 
Mouse in her Union Jack

Here's to the girls on their boards with bruises and scars
Here's to the girls whose fingers bleed from playin guitar
Here's to anyone who never quit when things got hard
You'll never let them say you'll never get that far
We are fire inside, we are an army asleep
We are a people awaking to follow their dreams
We don't have time for your games
We have our own goals to score
There are trophies to win instead of being one of yours
(lyrics from Superchick)

Mouse in one of my first designs (shirt from Target)
Hope you can Rock it this weekend. 

All pictures are past clothing I have made under the Princess Tiger Lily Label.

3 comments:

  1. That first outfit is cute...where are you in that shot? Such a cool location. And I'm a fan of the tutu, as you know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't take that one. I sent that outfit out to a professional photographer to be photographer. I know though I love that doorway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...