Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Welcome to the start of Birthday Month!

Oh So Pretty

For those of you not informed, Birthday Month starts Dec 1st and runs until Dec 31st.
The grand celebration day is Dec 11th, but don't let that stop you from being excited the rest of the month.

Why a month you ask?
Because...

WHY NOT!

I feel if you are not going to be happy and celebrate yourself no else is going to want to either.
So live it up this month and help me celebrate turning 32.

Yep. It's not even a big one. I just like to celebrate. Now that being said, I haven't thrown a party since Junior year of high school. I don't mean that kind of celebration, more just getting excited and getting presents.
Don't forget the presents, big or small always well received.

The picture above, just a few things I want this year. Mostly those shorts and shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...