Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fall is here...

This weekend my husband and I went to a resort in a location known to us Minnesotans as Up North. It was not quite as relaxing as he hoped it would be. Mostly that was my fault I love the shops! The resort was so quiet and peaceful, we really should have taken more time to enjoy it. The resort we went to is on a thin strip of land between two lakes. The one had no motor policy it was so serene.
One of the things we liked most was the changing of the leaves. It is just starting to change seasons here, so there was bits of yellow and red in amongst the green. The air was cool and crisp, just made for long walks. Even if those walks are really just between shops. But I did score some great deals. We bought a few pumpkins, candle stick, a postcard and etc... One of my favorite purchases was this thing, not even sure what it is, but it was exactly what I was looking for.
My only regret for shopping was that I found the perfect paned window for the hallway but the antique shop it was at refused to move on the price. And I just didn't have budget for it this time around.
Stay tuned for more pictures later this week on how we worked our new pumpkins into our fall decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...