Friday, December 4, 2015

I Don't Do Winter

This is Five Minute Fridays so lets link up and write
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from my week Instagram feed that match the words of this week.
Topic: Season
A drawing of mine from #sketchadayhomeagaincreative on instagram
I live in Minnesota.
Yes, it snows, a lot!
Yes, it gets really cold (20 below).
No, I don't enjoy it.
Why don't you move?
Because my family won't move.

Yep, that about covers every conversation I have in the winter.
I hate everything about winter except the first snowfall. The first snowfall truly is beautiful.
The rest of winter, YUCK!
Cold hands and feet all the time
Slushy dirty snow on my boots
Icy roads and sidewalks
FROSTBITE
WIND-CHILL

I wish I could get into it more. Steve and Mouse love winter. She has been counting down the days till snow since September. They love to snowmobile and make forts in the snow. I take pictures from windows of our warm house.
The only thing I love about winter is it gives me more time to do art projects and read. You also get to drink hot coco all day long.
So from now until April you will find me cuddled up on the couch with a book or sketch pad and a cup of something warm.
See you when it thaws

~ Cassi

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...