Friday, April 17, 2015

Not Waiting till Tomorrow

Today is Five Minute Fridays so lets link up and write
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from my week Instagram feed that match the words of this week.
Topic: Tomorrow
"Jesus said
"Here I stand, won't you please let me in?"
And you said
"I will tomorrow"
~ Lyrics by BeBe Winans
How easy we are to say tomorrow. Tomorrow I will clean the house, tomorrow I will eat healthier, tomorrow...
How easy it is to say I will follow the Lord tomorrow.
I was there when I was young I play at being a Christian, knowing that, when I get married then I will do it right. When we have kids that is when I will do it right. When she is old enough to understand that is when I'll do it.
Then our marriage hit the fires and God said there are no tomorrows. We (ME) needed to get right with God right then, not tomorrow.
Because it is only through HIM that our marriage, family, life is saved.
We could not have done it on our own.
If we would have waited one more day, till tomorrow, it would have been to late.
 
"And who said tomorrow would ever come for you
still you laugh and play and continue on to say
"tomorrow"
forget about tomorrow won't you give
your life today oohh
please don't just turn and walk away
tomorrow, tomorrow is not promised
dont let this moment slip away
your tomorrow could very well begin today"
~ Lyrics by BeBe Winans
 
~Cassi
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...