Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Working on Habits

One of the things I am really bad at is having daily habits. In fact I don't have any unless you count eating and sleeping. I have always been this way. In fact I have often said that I thank God that I have never had to be on serious daily medicine. 
But I have struggled with the fact that I don't get into the Word as often as I should. I get the daily emails and newletters from various Christian sites which are great. But I feel like I am still missing something so a few weeks ago I picked up a new book. 
 Just a tiny little book of a few Psalms and Proverbs ( I love Proverbs). I wanted it to be small enough to fit in my purse so I can pull it out when I have a minute or need it. I have loved it. No, I am not to a point of everyday but having it with has made me read the verses more.
I also picked up a few fun Gel pens to high light the verses that stand out to me. If I re-write something it sticks with me more.  After I work through this one I want to pick up one on a book of the Bible I don't know as well. 
I may never be a daily habit person but I can build good habits just the same.
 ~ Cassi

Pin It
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...