Friday, October 3, 2014

New Habits

Today is Five Minute Fridays so lets link up and write
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from my week Instagram feed that match the words of this week.
Topic: New
Structure is not one of my strong points. If I tell myself I am going to...
exercise
read the Bible
eat healthy
write
get more sleep
etc...
everyday it is exactly when I will stop doing whatever it is I said I was going to do.
New habits are hard for me to make.
They say it takes 30 days to make a habit.
But what if you can't make it two weeks. How do you build habits?
All of those above items are ones that I would like to do more of.
But when do I find time when I work full-time, part-time and volunteer to a point of a full-time job.
I am interested in your responses. How do you start new habits?
 
~ Cassi
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...