Thursday, September 4, 2014

Mug Swap 2014


This year I participated in Kim's Mug Swap. I had seen it on the blogs and Instagram a few times now and really loved the idea. But I held back, I had participated in a few other swaps before and always kind of felt let down. You know those times when you didn't feel like the person even read up on you. But I thought I would give it a try again. And I am so glad I did.
Kim paired me up with Amanda. Amanda's bio said that her kitchen is yellows and teal. Her bio or her blog also mentioned that they are expecting another child. So I visited the local tea shop and picked up so decaffeinated tea and there I found this bright yellow mug and thought it was perfect for her. I also rounded out the package with some tea towels and chocolate because she mentioned she loved chocolate.
Off the box went and I waited for mine. I was so fun watching the progress everyone made with their boxes on Instagram #Mugswap14. Trying to guess who had you off of what other people were buying. Then the day came mine was in the mailbox!
Sarah from Sugar Cookie Cottage got it so right on. I received this owl mug that not only is an OWL but matches my house colors perfectly. Then she sent some from Vermont Maple candy to represent her state (wish I had done that) then some chocolate, bath salts, lotion and tea. She did good.
I can't wait for next year!
 
~ Cassi



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...