Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Getting ready for Summer

 This past month it may not feel like spring but we are ready for summer. And summer means camping season! We have been booking our camping spots for the summer this past month. Makes me more and more excited to get on with it.


I want hiking trails, grilled food and bonfires. I want long bike rides and hidden treasures. Camping has been a life saver for our family. It has brought us much need time together. Together and away from all that distracts us from each other.
 Just time to relax and being in the moment, to pay attention to the little things. I can't wait for our every other weekend trips to start!

~ Cassi

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...