Friday, March 7, 2014

Here I am Lord

Friday is Five Minute Fridays  time
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from this week that match the words of this week.
Topic: Willing
Faith, Christianity
"I, the Lord of sea and sky,
I have heard My people cry.
All who dwell in dark and sin,
My hand will save.
I who made the stars of night,
I will make their darkness bright.
Who will bear My light to them?
Whom shall I send?"
 Heart screams out to say...
"Here I am Lord, Is it I Lord?
I have heard You calling in the night.
I will go Lord, if You lead me.
I will hold Your people in my heart.
"
 
But I struggle to be truly willing. To say, Yes Lord Here I am, arms open wide to his great plan. I want to live for him, though the struggle to take the next steps in faith are always so hard. Do you struggle with taking the next step?
When I hear his call I want to be willing to say, Yes, I Will Go.
And as my foot hits the pavement, life suddenly jumps up and says WAIT.
What about this, what about that it says.
It says your light isn't bright enough to lead them.
Doubts avail me
But Lord, I do hold you people in my heart, help me to be more willing to say...
 
"Here I am Lord, Is it I Lord?
I have heard You calling in the night.
I will go Lord, if You lead me.
I will hold Your people in my heart."
 
~ Cassi

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. love, love, LOVE that song and so perfect for today! Gorgeous photo, too! your comment about foot hitting the pavement and then life shouting, "wait?" so true... so hard... and so we so need God to keep us moving forward.

    great 5mf write today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...