Friday, February 21, 2014

The Small and Not so small

Fridays I fluctuate between Five Minute Fridays and InstaFriday. But we are all community here, right? They can be combined into one post.
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from this week that match the words of this week.
Topic: Small
parenting, tween

These two, they have a bond like no other I've seen.
My small child and her monster cat.
Who she named well, Frankenstein.
She's had this cat since he was born and she'd go to my parents neighbor and pet him and his momma.
Since the day she brought him home he's been at her side.
She will call to him at night and he will come running, just to lay by her side.
The love between them is crazy for this "non-attachment to pets" mom.
But it has been so amazing to see them grow together.
And to see she is finally bigger than her cat.

~ Cassi






Pin It

6 comments:

  1. A cat called Frankenstein--I love it:) So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute connection...FrankenCat and little girl. And such a sweet pic of the two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny. Such a sweet photo though. Makes me a little sad that my kids don't (and won't) have dogs or cats. But, we've got severe allergies and a mama with enough patience only for children and a husband. haha! Hope you guys have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. Such a pretty cat and adorable girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pets are the best!!!!!!!

    (And YES to combining to post ideas into one!!! I did it too.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Animals are so important to kids! I'm glad she has a "not so small" friend to cuddle with! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...