Friday, November 1, 2013

Teaching Grace

Fridays I fluctuate between Five Minute Fridays and InstaFriday. But we are all community here, right? They can be combined into one post.
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from this week that match the words of this week.
Topic: Grace
This year I am teaching the first year confirmation class at my church. Above is their journals I have asked them to keep this year. I told them that it's hard to remember God's love and grace through out our days.
Because...
I know most days I don't. I remember frustration, anger and sadness. I remember this.
I forget to remember the good, happy and grace-filled moments. It's so easy to let life just slip by and not reflect. But when I take the time to reflect, pray and remember grace,
my life is filled. Even during the frustrating, hard moments grace is there to fill us back up.
 
~ Cassi



Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...