Friday, November 15, 2013

Quiet Nights

 
I love our quiet nights. Those nights where it's just you and I curled up on a couch watching movies.
Those nights where you sink into my side and I feel like you will never grow up. That you will stay this sweet cuddly child for the rest of our lives.
Though some nights,  I look down and see that your legs down fit all on my lap like they use to. Your head hits my shoulder instead of my side. The weight of it all hits me some nights.
But for now you still want to curl up together
And I will take it
 
~ Cassi
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...