Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

I went back to my staple black and white quite a bit these past few weeks, but with moving an office black was just better. I also got to wear my new Charming Charlie necklace.
I have been working on perfecting the scarf hair-dos. Most the time they just slide right out but this one actually stayed throughout the whole day.
Mouse has been so excited to go back to school. But I have been excited about the first week, it's the only week she lets me have more of a say in her wardrobe. She picked out the tops but I got to pick bottoms and shoes.
Top from Thredup.com seriously in love with this store. Almost all of Mouse's clothes come from there now.
And we can't forget the cute photo bomber, he just loves to be next to his cousin.

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday), One little Momma (What Kids Wore Wednesday) and Plane Pretty (Sunday Style)
~ Cassi


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...