Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday ~ Stitch Fix 3

I soo love Stitch Fix. And my third box was no disappointment. I loved it. Each time I get a box they get closer to the perfect style for me. The first dress I saw was something I would never have looked at in the store. But Steve loved it right away so I tried it on. And then I was bummed it was too tight in the armholes. Otherwise this one would have been a keeper. I love how it looks and the colors area great. 
The second dress I tried on is one I saw on instagram and loved it. I still do love almost everything about this dress. The dress is soo comfortable, it has to be one of the softest things I have ever tried on. I would have kept this dress even though it's not the most figure flattering, but what I didn't like was that you could see the orange stripes through the dress when it was reversed.  

The first top I tried on I was not really keen on to start with. I am not a fan of purple and red together but I do like cherry patterns. The shirt was much better on then in the box.  
 I came really close to keeping this bracelet. I have been looking for one like it for a while now but the price tag was a bit high for me. I also wasn't sure how much I liked H's on it.

So what did I keep? I kept this color block tank. I love the black polka-dots and blue edging, in fact I love everything about this top. 
I thought I would really go outside of my comfort zone and paired the top with a my green leggings. And again going out of my comfort zone paid off. I really liked the look.


Interested in Stitch Fix? Check them out here.



What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) and Plane Pretty (Sunday Style)
~ Cassi

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. That top dress is GREAT! And I love that blouse with the green leggings. Great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first dress has such a fun print! I would love for you to come link up to my Sunday Style Link Up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...