Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

I am loving the braided up do's this spring. I have never been a big braids fan until I started seeing them twisted into updo's then I really got into them. 

For this look I took two low pony tails and braided them separately. Once braided I took each one and twisted in on it's self and pinned in place. Then I pulled the pieces out a bit as I pined them. The flower was added after the fact to finish off the look.
We had a bit more cold weather last week to round out our final winter weather. It also doesn't help that my office is very cold, some days I feel like I may never be warm again.
This time I went for a more monochromatic look with sweater and pants with just a bit of a break with the chambray button down.


What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday)
~ Cassi


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Cassi!! Your hair looks absolutely gorgeous!! I am going to have to try this!! And pin it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...