Friday, April 26, 2013

Hope of Friendship

Fridays I fluctuate between Five Minute Fridays and InstaFriday. But we are all community here, right? They can be combined into one post.
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from this week that match the words of this week.

Topic: Friends
I have hopes that Mouse will find life long TRUE friends in her life. That she will surround herself with girls who lift her up. She is so good at that now I hope it continues.
Mouse and her best friend doing science projects
I wish I was as good as she is. I was the friend who choice the boyfriend over my girlfriends. I was not the be there always style friend I should have been. But as I have grown older wiser I have learned how important those friendships are. I have slowly started to seek out TRUE friends, the ones that you can see once a month and know that they are praying for you, that they care and that you love them right back.
A gift I made for a departing co-worker, who's taught me so much.
I have hopes for the future with these friends. As a co-worker was telling me hope is putting wishes into action. So I will Hope to be a better friend as an adult than I was as a teen. And I will Hope that I can teach Mouse about true friendship and how important it is.
Snow days in April means Mommy/ Daughter work days.

~ Cassi
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. no truer words have been spoken and I love the statement you made about being a better friend as an adult than you were as a teen. That is so me too. I wish I could go back and shake that girl and tell her to be nicer and make better choices. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so true. I am with you, I Hope this for my kids as I never had true girlfriends until I had kids of my own. Excellent post, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through instafriday and am glad that I did. I agree completely about friends. It is so important to find those friends in life and I hope the same for my daughter as well! Can't wait to follow along with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very inspiring!! :)

    xoxo,
    Rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. True friends are so important and special. I am learning to choose friends wisely and treasure them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...