Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What We Wore Wednesday

The holidays is the perfect time tor dress up. It is my favorite part of work Christmas parties all the pretty dresses. This year we had a work party for my job. It was right downtown over looking the river. It was great watching the snow fall over the river.
 Steve and I went for simple black and silver. Dress I stole from my Mom's closet. The accessories scarf was from Target, the shoes DSW and the bag is from a vintage store.

Even Mouse got to dress up this year. She was involved with a local choir group during the holidays. This meant lots of dress up opportunities.
She decided on the scarf my Mom made her and the dress / jacket she wore for my brother's wedding. She looked beautiful if I do say so myself.

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) & One little Momma (What Kids Wore Wednesday)

~Cassi





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love Mouse's ensemble, very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dressing up for the holidays too! Hope you had fun at your party. Love Mouse's scarf and skirt combo. So pretty.

    Kilee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...