Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What we Wore Wednesday

I love that my new job has a more relaxed dress code, meaning I can wear shirts to the office that have a design on them!  For that past seven years I have worked my way through a strict dress code (no open toed shoes) to a slightly more relaxed dress code, sweater sets to now a business causal to causal setting. I am loving that possibilities this gives me with my wardrobe. Goodbye stuffy suits and prim sweater sets.  Hello, fun patterns and trending layering.

Alright it won't be that quick of a transition, I still have an entire closet full of the first and very few pieces of the latter. But each time I go shopping it will slowly decrease in boring to fun.

Here is my first stab at a printed shirt for work.
Peacock Shirt and Pants: New York & Co
Sweater: Target
Boots: Bass Outlet
 Mouse rocked the blue and white combo to. I love what she adds to outfits, like this cute sweater over the dress.
Sweater: Children's Place
Dress & shoes: Thrifted
Jeans: Target
 And here is one of those hold over outfits from my previous environment. Sweater set and scarf combo.
Pants: New York & Co
Sweater: Target
Scarf: Gifted
 And here is just a cute picture of how Mouse is normally at our house. She and her cat Frankenstein have a special bond that is so fun to watch.

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) & One little Momma (What Kids Wore Wednesday)

~Cassi





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love! So nice to be able to dress comfortably at work -- I've been so fortunate to have jobs where flip flops and jeans are more than acceptable, they're the norm! And now I work for myself from home, so I could wear jammies if I wanted (but I don't -- gotta do SOMETHING to feel quasi-professional). :) And Mouse's outfit is so darn cute!! Does she pick out those ensembles herself? What a chic girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two look adorable and I do like your shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...