Monday, August 27, 2012

Family Camping Trip

**First off a huge thank you goes out to my Brother for giving me advice on how to retrieve deleted pictures or this post wouldn't be possible. **

This weekend we went camping with my whole family. My parents, brother, sister-in-law and nephew. We stayed in the camper and they is some cabins at the KOA. I was a little nervous at first but the campgrounds turned out ok despite very close railroad tracks.

Saturday we headed out to hike. Our goal when we planned the trip was to hit Jay Cooke State Park, but with the flood this summer the park is closed indefinitely. (So sad) Thankfully my Sister-in-Law came to the rescue and suggested a great park just across the Minnesota border.
There was plenty of hiking and a few waterfalls. There was also beach were Mouse got to spend some alone time with her favorite Aunt.

I love getting away for the weekend. And I am so glad that my family does too. Mouse loves the outdoors and our camping trips.


We took some new family photos along the trip. Here is the new one of us three.



I hope your weekend was just as relaxing.

~ Cassi


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...