Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I am not sure if I have explained how cold my office is. Let me start by saying Minnesota is in a long heat wave (over 90 degree days with 70% humidity) and yet I have to dress like this at work in order to be comfortable. I am pretty sure people on the road think I am crazy in this weather. So here is I think its winter outfit.


Mouse thought she would help with the pictures. She decided some fun pictures playing catch would be good. Her and I played catch while Steve snapped some pictures.
Jacket: New York and Co (I think)
Long T-shirt & Tights: Target
Skirt: Thrifted
Scarf: Macy's
Boots: Bass Outlet

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy

 ~ Cassi

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. okay cassi - you are FREAKING adorable! i LOVE this outfit! it makes me want / miss / yearn for FALL! ahhh love it. that scarf is fabulous, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...