Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday ~ Inspired Addition

I so loved The Vanilla Tulip's post last week on making your own headscarf that I had to try my had at it. Ashley said take some fabric cut it and wrap it around your head. Simple, I know, but something I had never done before. Saturday I gave it a try, I found some vintage red fabric in my stash and cut off a chunk. Here is what it looked like.

Sweater: Target
T-shirt: Thrifted
Jeans: Target Converse
 (Yep I bought a different brand for the first time in ages)
Fabric: Vintage, pretty sure I grabbed this from my Grandma's fabric stash a few years ago.

Also stop by yesterday's post and get in on a Giveaway for a new wallet from DaySpring.

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy



~ Cassi



Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...