Friday, March 2, 2012

Five Minute Fridays~ Ache

On Fridays we write, one topic, no edits. Just the pure form of writing to write. Join all of with Lisa Jo at The Gypsy Mama.

Topic: Ache

What a topic for this week. Sunday started an uphill battle for health in our house. The flu hit us. First me and then within hours Mouse was joining in. It took two days to run its course. Yesterday Steve was starting to get the aches.

I hate the aches from an illness. The weakness that takes over.

For the girls in the house we are on the mend, though I feel like it takes long with each year I get older.

I pray Steve fights it off without the full hit of the flu.

Not a great post on aching, but it is whats on my mind this week.

~ Cassi





Pin It

6 comments:

  1. ooh, makes me ache just thinking about it! Praying you are all up and full strength soon!!
    visiting from Five Minute Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry...the flu does cause so much ache. Praying that you all recover soon and that your hubby doesn't get it either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey we;ve al been there...so glad that it only took 2 days to get over...and doesn't it make you so thankful for health? I know it does for me...bless you that inspite of a flu that your weekend would be full of love, peace and grace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassi, my post was about my physical aches as well. I'm so sorry to hear your family has been sick with the flu. I hate the aches and pains that come with illness. I hope wherever you live that you see the sun shining today and are reminded of the healing that the Lord gives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flu aches are some of the worst ~ physically. I'm praying your family feels well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's been our household for the past 2 weeks. I hope you are all feeling much better very soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...