Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday ~ Pink Skirt

One of my favorite thrift store finds is this suit coat. I love the tweed, but mostly I love the embroidered flowers along one side. I seem to always wear it with a scarf. So here is me:
Steve and I are both wearing thrifted, my jacket, his shirt. My skirt is taken from my Mom's closet and the scarf is from Target. Boots as always are from Bass Outlet.

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy The Letter 4 and Marissa at Rae Gun.

~ Cassi

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Cute skirt! You always look so good in a skirt, must be those nice legs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. I love embroidery!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...