Monday, February 27, 2012

Review~ AmyKatherine Bag

On Zulily last month AmyKatherine had a bag sale that was amazing. I had been looking for a bag to use as a camera bag for portrait sessions. And this one matched my business colors, how perfect was that.
It came in the mail last week and I couldn't be more happy. AmyKatherine specials in Eco-friendly bags, making it out of canvas and faux leather like material.  There is four outside pockets, two with zippers.
See the one on the right side, perfect for a water bottle. The small zipper front pocket holds my business cards.
This back pocket is my only slight complaint, I wish it was a tab bigger. I would be perfect if I could have fit the Kindle Fire in this one. But the inside is plenty big enough to hold it and my camera gear.
The inside has three large side pockets, one zipper pocket and some pen holders. OK, now I know what you are thinking this isn't a camera bag but I fixed that. I bought this padded insert on Amazon.
This holds my camera, two lens (and will hold the third one that I will be getting soon) a flash and memory cards. Of course I bought it in yellow to match the bag and my logo.
One of the other features I wasn't sure if I would like was the flaps that go over the top. But I actually like them, it ads an extra coverage to the camera.  I also like that it has two different handles, the long across body one and two small handles.

AmyKatherine did not ask for this review, but I just had to write it.
~ Cassi

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I was thinking of making a camera bag, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...