Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday ~ The Unexpected

This outfit ended up being one of my favorite so far the fall/winter. I have owned both forever and almost exclusively wear them together. But I always felt it was to proper of a look for me. This year I added a touch of unexpected and it made all the difference.
Sweater: New York and Co
Skirt: Kohl's
And here is my unexpected: FISHNETS!
These nude color fishnets worked perfect. It added just the right amount of daring for this outfit to feel right. I also am still loving my nude pumps from DSW.

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy.

Cassi
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty outfit for Christmas. I like the stockingw... very subtle and pretty! And the shoes are super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...